Man to Man Coaching
This relationship begins with an in person meeting and a meaty intake form – through which I get to know you, your hurdles and your goals.
After which we'll build your personalized roadmap into wellbeing.
When we can line it up I coach in person: these one-on-one sessions take place in the oceans, rivers and forests of Vancouver, BC, Whistler, BC, the Comox Valley on Vancouver Island and as of November 2018, Sayulita, Mexico.
I supplement in person sessions with phone and Skype coaching.
Here I use video lesson content and encourage clients to get out for a walk and movement in nature during out call. At the end of the call we fill out your Health Map – an intentional map to your week that outlines commitments in diet, movement, recovery, mindset and more.
Typically a session combines movement and conversation.
Examples of movement:
- Lifting and carrying techniques perhaps while balancing on logs and stones
- Routines to develop a strong posterior chain and combat sitting fatigue
- Barefoot walking and running technique
- Various forms of breath work, cold plunging
Examples of conversation:
- Following an ancestral or traditional diet
- Creating routines to manage energy levels and proactively dispel stress
- Transitioning safely to barefoot and minimalist footwear
- Cooking organ meats, meal planning and eating out safely
- Navigating relationships by cultivating honesty and intimacy
- Achieving an ancestral way of life in an urban environment
- Learning to stay fit without 'working out'
I've had clients work with me for several years and also gotten what they need in as little as 8 sessions. I offer coaching in bundles of 8 sessions and currently bill out @100/hr.
Ready to drop the status quo?
Are you curious what your roadmap looks like?